Global movement of individuals into a destination state of which they are not citizens or where they do not hold citizenship in order to settle down or reside there, particularly as permanent residents or naturalized citizens, or to take-up occupation as a migrant employee or temporarily as an overseas employee.
We understand and feel the difficulties, complexities of “Immigration law” and “Visa” facing by our clients. We offer a full service from your initial inquiry through to assist, guidance and direction in your country.
Residence guest scheme
The Resident Guest Scheme has introduced by the Sri Lanka Government, as a part of a program of encouragements for potential foreign investors and professionals who would subsidize to the economic and socio-cultural development of Sri Lanka.
The Resident Guest Scheme is open to all foreign nationals; any foreign investor / professional who could contribute to the economic and socio – cultural enrichment of the country.
Resident Guests required to;
1. Notify the Implementing Agency in writing of any material changes in particulars furnished in the application within two (2) months of such change.
2. Comply with Immigration and Emigration formalities of the Sri Lanka government.
3. Comply with tax laws in Sri Lanka.
4. Comply with all the other laws and regulations of Sri Lanka Government.
5. Refrain from any political or other activity which is not in the public interest or which might be prejudicial to the security of the country.
6. Produce a Police clearance certificate from his country.
Dream home visa
This scheme is open to foreign nationals. Applicant is allowed to bring his/her spouse and under 18 years unmarried dependent children.
To acquire a Residence Visa, it is necessary to arrive in Sri Lanka on an Entry Visa issued by a Sri Lanka Mission abroad with the concurrence of the Controller of Immigration and Emigration.
Please note that Consular birth Certificate does not give rights to Sri Lankan citizenship. Registration of your child’s birth at the nearest Sri Lankan Mission or attain a birth confirmation letter is useful under all events.
Considering dual citizenship, there are countries whose citizenship regulations permit its own citizens the acquirement of another citizenship. On the other hand, there are countries which do not allow the acquisition of another citizenship. Also some countries where the acquisition of another citizenship will lead to the loss of the present citizenship but allows regaining lost citizenship through a legal process.
Under Sri Lanka law, we can regain your lost citizenship through a legal process and keep the foreign citizenship as well.