We advise on all the environmental aspects of energy projects and power plants, including planning & permitting, dealing with regulators, providing expert advice on environmental auditing and due diligence.
We also advise on liability review, liability structuring, mitigation, legal aspects of environmental insurance, including risk definition and insurance policies.
We Assist in,
- Assisting in regulatory requirements investors for new projects; Regarding Environmental Protection License (EPL) for investors
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)/Initial Environmental Examination (IEE), for large scale infrastructure / industrial projects.
- Environment Recommendations (site clearance), for smaller projects, which do not require EIA or IEE.
- Implementation of EIA process, and ensuring compliance.
- Implementation of strategic environmental assessments [SEA]